Older Posts

studio 202 sessions | minneapolis children's photographer

Yesterday I had posted my announcement that I will no longer be renting a studio at the St. Michael location. Today I would love to share with you a few images I have of a space I will have access to this winter, called studio 202! This space is located at 1330 Quincy Street Minneapolis, MN 55403. The urban studio has lots of character including old brick, hardwood floors and unique props as well as a different walls/wallpaper as backdrops. Sessions may be booked on Tuesdays at 10am or Fridays at 9am starting in December. I am so excited to have the opportunity to hold sessions in this space along with my home studio. Studio 202 is perfect for family, maternity, senior and children's sessions. Newborn sessions will be held at my home studio or on-location at your home.

To book a session with me at either studio email me through my website: www.hbartaphoto.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment