Older Posts

hbp is moving! | Otsego Children's Photographer

Well here it is folks.. big announcement! So after a year of renting a studio in St. Michael I have decided that is just isn't the right fit for me and my little business at this time. Almost three years ago I stepped out on a limb and started a little business which eventually grew into a bigger business and everyday I am thankful for how much I have grown and the outpouring of support I have received from my friends, family and clients. After moving into our new home this last March the wheels in my head began turning on how I could convert our basement into a studio of my own. With the help of my wonderful and VERY hardworking husband we are almost there! The drywall is up and soon it will be ready to paint. The hardwood floors are on order and the furniture has be decided. I am SO excited to be able to offer studio sessions out of my home starting in December. I will also be renting a space in a warehouse type building in NE Minneapolis that I have available for sessions as well, this also will begin in December. The sessions have different names:
{hbp}studio sessions: held at my home studio in Otsego
Studio202 sessions: NE Minneapolis building 1330 Quincy Street NE

I am also excited to have the opportunity to do some on-location sessions, I love these because I am able to document families in a more lifestyle type way and capture kiddos in their own environment.

So now you know what I have been planning and thinking about for the past few months, I LOVE decorating so this has been fun for me to design a space from the ground up. The new {hbp}studio will feature a seating/viewing area, shooting space with lots of new backdrops, newborn changing/feeding room, prop/packaging room, entryway with product display and a playroom for siblings to play while waiting for their turn in front of the camera. I can't wait to post photos! For now here is a little of what I have planned....

0 comments:

Post a Comment