Older Posts

Spring cleaning? | Minneapolis Children's Photographer

Spring cleaning has come early to my household, in the photography world there is only one time of year when we get a break from the craziness and it's January and February! I have been enjoying my extra time off by re-organzining our home and cleaning out areas that have not been touched in awhile. Anyone who works from home and has kids knows how important it is to find balance, I am trying to figure out what where the best place to put my computer is so that I can be productive during the day and still be home with the kids! I have come to the conclusion the only place that would work is right smack dab in the middle of the kitchen so I can referee all the fighting and attempt to keep the house from completely collapsing in on itself from my two little tornadoes!




1 comments:

Kate said...

OH my goodness! Love this session So so cute.

Post a Comment