Older Posts

my beautiful cousin | studio 202 engagement session

my cousin kendra is the kindest, most generous and caring person i know. it's not surprise that she ended up with an equally nice and great guy, who also happens to be one of my husband's closest and long time friends! i am so thrilled that mike and kendra are engaged and super excited to help out in planning as much as she would like me too :)

this was my first time using studio 202 and i loved it! although i am sure glad kendra and mike's was my first session there since it did take me a while to figure which suite to go to (i didn't see a sign on the door!) once we got everything figured out we had so much fun, i think 1/2 the photos i took from their session kendra is giving me a goofy look lol, it's hard to be serious when it's someone you know so well taking your photos.

big congrats again to mike and kendra, i am so happy for you two....







0 comments:

Post a Comment