Older Posts

baby glam | {hbp} studio maternity

I just love weekends! Chris took Friday off and we headed up north to my parents house in Aitkin. My parents are in the process of building a beautiful new home and we had a family/friends painting party! Collin even joined in on the painting process with his brush, of course I was following close behind with the roller to go over his little masterpieces before they dried. If you have built a house or done a renovation ever you know how messy they are, now add a one year old and three year old to the mix! Collin & Hudson were covered in white sheetrock dust and loving it. The main floor of the house is concrete so we brought their "outside" ride on toys and they had a grand ole' time crusing around in the kitchen and living room. We stayed up at my parents until late on Saturday night and got home just in time to photograph a beautiful maternity session.
I love that expecting mom's look so gorgeous and glowing! Taryn looks great and she is due in just a few short weeks. I can't wait to meet little Tommy in January (love his name btw!)





0 comments:

Post a Comment