Older Posts

{my own} | st. michael children's photographer

Last night I had some help from my partner in crime (Angie!) to take the boys photos. I have not set aside the time to get a shot of them together since Christmas, shame on me! It was so nice to have a helping hand since I swear taking your own kids photos is ridiculously stressful. It does make me realize the planning and stress that parents experience before they come see me for photos! You have no idea what went into getting this one photo: planning outfits/location, buying outfits, trip to target for bribes (candy, stickers AND a new toy), hurry up eat dinner, baths, put on one set of clothing and pack the rest to bring with along with props and all my camera gear... yikes! Oh yeah... THAT's why I haven't got a shot of them together since Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment