Older Posts

{Changes} | st. michael natural light photographer






I have been thinking a lot lately about finding balance in my life and streamlining my business so it and my personal life have a little more separation. Don't get me wrong, I love, love, LOVE my job and I am so thankful for all of my clients and the opportunities that have been put before me. I do find myself working... a lot. When I started out in this business my goal was always to do this as a part-time job and somewhere along the line that idea got lost and I started spending every extra moment on the computer.

I have decided to make some changes and I am hoping they are going to be for the good! I have changed my pricing so that is a simple one fee system, both the session and high-resolution disc of 30-40 images are included in one price. My new pricing will be as follows:

Children's sessions: $300
Family sessions (includes individual shots of each child): $350
Newborn sessions (includes parent shots, siblings are $50 each): $450

*$25 discount for all returning clients!

CD's will include a tri-fold filled with valuable information on how to get the most out of your photos and where to have them printed.

I have a more detailed pricing list on my website: www.hbartaphoto.com

I will still be holding child, newborn and family sessions on Wednesday and Fridays at either 10am or 11am, I will also be doing one family or child session outdoors on Tuesday nights throughout the summer. Weekends are booked until October, since it is the height of the wedding season!

I am going to be focusing all my time and attention on editing and providing great customer service and attention.

Thanks for stopping by!




0 comments:

Post a Comment